comet picture 13th march on flickr

The Liverpool Astronomical Society Forums Observing & Imaging Cometary comet picture 13th march on flickr

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  crossland 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

crossland
    0p

Put a picture on flickr, I tried to put it on your site and was directed to the LAS flickr site.
    I uploaded it and am not sure if it was successful,hopefully it was.

Mark Galvin
    Administrator
    0p

Hi, are you “crossland1” on flickr?
    I did a search and think this might be the pic http://www.flickr.com/photos/91283486@N05/8557751970/in/photostream

Arthur Dent: "But what is it? What’s worth a statue fifteen miles high? "
    Bird: "It was of great symbolic importance to our ancestors, it’s called ’Arthur Dent Throwing the Nutrimatic Cup’. "
    Arthur: "Sorry, what did you say?"

Mark Galvin
    Administrator
    0p

Oh sorry I’ve just checked the flickr e-mail account and you’ve shared it so no worries :-) Thanks :-)

Arthur Dent: "But what is it? What’s worth a statue fifteen miles high? "
    Bird: "It was of great symbolic importance to our ancestors, it’s called ’Arthur Dent Throwing the Nutrimatic Cup’. "
    Arthur: "Sorry, what did you say?"

crossland
    0p

Hi Mark,
    Sorry for the confusion, it has changed since the last time I uploaded an image to you.
    I could not see the comet and just shot a few frames hoping the the camera would pick it up. Going through the frames you can see it dropping below the cloud bank.
    Regards, Paul.

David Galvin
    Administrator
    2p

That is an excellent image Paul, I love the colour. Would you mind if I forward this on to the Newsletter for all to see.
    Regards from Dave G.

crossland
    0p

Hi Dave,

Please share it with others.
    I love the colours too,I have other pics I took at the time and they show some great dark red clouds’
    Regards,Paul.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 825 times
This entry was posted on by .