my first telescope

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Foster 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    0p

Hi all, im after some advice n help, ivebeen talking to a shop called ”Evergreen Optics” in mid wales about getting my first telescope and after a few emails each way and asking a few questions about what i will use it for they have advised me on a ”Konus Digimax-90” and the price is £349.99, can anybody tell me if thay have come across this shop before or this make of scope and if they can recomend it before i go and part with the best part of a weeks wage !! many thanks. D

Brendan Martin
    Administrator
    1p

Hi David, I dont know the Konus telescope, but if that is the type of telescope you wish then there is the Skywatcher skymax 102, this will give you a larger aperture scope for less money
    check http://www.opticstar.com/Run/Astronomy/ … 10_1_3_120 I am not saying you should buy it from this store just using the description, I have looked through a few Skywatcher Maks and have been pleased with the view. Hope this helps
    Brendan

Andrew Foster
    0p

Hi David. Got my scope from optic star a Skywatcher Skymax 127 for £362. On the clear nights I’ve had it out been very impressed. Great shots of the moon and planets when in view. Get yourself along to Pex Hill on Wednesday and have a chat with some of the members.

Andy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 712 times
This entry was posted on by .