new starter

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Taylor-OBrien 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

robin bishop
    0p

Hi all.

newcomer to the hobby, have been playing with a cheap 2″ refractor and have taken the plunge and bought a skwatcher 1145p 4.5″ reflector. The difference is night and day!

any tips for a beginner would be greatly appreciated and I will scour the forum for wisdom.

Robin

Daniel kenealy
    0p

hi robin why dont you come to pex hill on wed ?

robin bishop
    0p

Alas I work shifts, so am working the next two wednesdays. I actually work on Wilson road which makes it all the more galling!

I will come down on the 28th, I understand you meet every wednesday?

Graham Bell
    0p

Hi Robin and welcome

james mallon
    0p

hi robin welcome to this great site all the people on here are very helpful so if you have any questions they will only be to happy to help  i too am a learner and have got a skywatcher telescope which is really great had it for nearly two years seen all the major planets exept pluto neptune and mercury they are mind blowing if you get the chance sometime soon try and get to see pleiades its fantastic you’ll see it from the east in between jupiter and mars you can see a few stars huddled together with the naked eye just point your telescope at that clear skies always jimmythemoonlight  liverpool

Mark Taylor-OBrien
    0p

Welcome Robin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 651 times
This entry was posted on by .