new telescope

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  paul lewis 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

paul lewis
    0p

hello well i stumped for 150p skywatcher explorer on a eq3-2 stand got moon filter, cheshire collimater and  red led torch all for £307. Ive set it up right i think got inclination set at 53 degrees just waiting for couple good nights set my RA and check declination only problem is collimation ill bring scope to pexhill hope some kind person will show me how to do it, doesnt need doing now but be nice to know how to do it. what do you people on here think of my choice thanks for your replys in advance.

Brendan Martin
    Administrator
    1p

Hi Paul, the skywtcher range of telescopes are very good,, by all means bring it up to Pex Hill and we will show you how to collimate it.
    cheers
    Brendan

paul lewis
    0p

Brendan, Thankyou so much for all your advice last night and id like to thank the other gentlemen there who also gave me some great tips everybody is so friendly. This was my second time the next time i hope its a clear night and id like to join.
                                                    Regards
                                                          Paul

Colin Murray
    3p

Did you know we have a meeting today at Quaker Meeting House in School Lane at 7PM? A talk by Dr Robert Walsh on “Living With a Star”

paul lewis
    0p

Colin no i didnt know but liverpool is a bit far for me ive got a condition which restricts the amount of driving i can do so i cant get there but thankyou for informing me.
                                      Regards
                                              Paul

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 566 times
This entry was posted on by .