self centering adapter and collimation

The Liverpool Astronomical Society Forums Help and Advice self centering adapter and collimation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wookie1965 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wookie1965
    0p

I bought a self centering adapter i have a skywatcher 150p when i used it i could not get focus after racking all the way out tried the 2″ adapter that came with kit and racks all the way in and would not focus. I thought it was collimation so i tried that and ive messed up, i attempted to colimate with the secondary as well and cannot get it back in right position if i bring my scope up next week could someone have a look at it for me please and help me find out why i cannot focus.

Brendan Martin
    Administrator
    1p

Hi there, yes bring your scope up next Wednesday and we be only to glad to try and help out.
    Cheers
    Brendan

wookie1965
    0p

Thank you Brendan you did show me once how to colllimate but it was just the primary we did, i will be joining on Wednesday as well.

wookie1965
    0p

Thank you Brendon for checking over my scope its a pity we couldn’t do a star test but at least i know i can collimate now, can you thank everybody else who made feel very welcome and i will see you in two weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 820 times
This entry was posted on by .