Stargzing Live 2013

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phil Williams 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mark Galvin
    Administrator
    0p

Hi all,
    Is everyone enjoying the programme?

Arthur Dent: "But what is it? What’s worth a statue fifteen miles high? "
    Bird: "It was of great symbolic importance to our ancestors, it’s called ’Arthur Dent Throwing the Nutrimatic Cup’. "
    Arthur: "Sorry, what did you say?"

Phil Williams
    1p

Excellent programme !!! I have downloaded some great photos of L.A.S. members including members of the young L.A.S. group from the BBC footage and will post them when I figure out how to do it !!

Mark Galvin
    Administrator
    0p

Glad you’ve enjoyed it :-) We have to get permission from the BBC before we can post any images from the programme as they own the copyright, however this process has been started so I’ll e-mail you through the address on your profile if (hopefully when!) we get the go-ahead :-)
    Don’t forget that although the television programme has finished, the events aren’t over yet. We’ve got three coming up ourselves, plus there are lots of others around the country.

Arthur Dent: "But what is it? What’s worth a statue fifteen miles high? "
    Bird: "It was of great symbolic importance to our ancestors, it’s called ’Arthur Dent Throwing the Nutrimatic Cup’. "
    Arthur: "Sorry, what did you say?"

Phil Williams
    1p

Cheers I will wait until we get the go-ahead and hope to attend at least one of the upcoming events events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 511 times
This entry was posted on by .