A Proper ISS image – sorry Mark !!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Galvin 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Brian
    5p

Mark Galvin
    Administrator
    0p

Don’t be sorry :-) That’s a stunning pic – I’ll be sending it out on Twitter in a moment :-)

Arthur Dent: "But what is it? What’s worth a statue fifteen miles high? "
    Bird: "It was of great symbolic importance to our ancestors, it’s called ’Arthur Dent Throwing the Nutrimatic Cup’. "
    Arthur: "Sorry, what did you say?"

Brian
    5p

Don’t be sorry :-) That’s a stunning pic – I’ll be sending it out on Twitter in a moment :-)

Mark,

That will be novel – factual info on Twitter – it will probably cause a fuse to blow :-)

Brian

Mark Galvin
    Administrator
    0p

Hehehe it’s not as bad as all that, the information you get all depends on who you ‘follow’ (see the tweets of) – our LAS account mostly follows amateur and professional astronomers and scientists, other astronomy societies, a few astronauts and organisations like SpaceWeather for aurora warnings and Astrophysics Papers ( ‏@AstroPHYPapers ) which sends out tweets about new Astrophysics submissions to http://arxiv.org
    I don’t retweet out everything as there’s just too much of it :-)

You can see who we follow here: https://twitter.com/LiverpoolAS/following
    The vast majority of them are astronomy or space/physics related, although they don’t always tweet relevant things :-)

Arthur Dent: "But what is it? What’s worth a statue fifteen miles high? "
    Bird: "It was of great symbolic importance to our ancestors, it’s called ’Arthur Dent Throwing the Nutrimatic Cup’. "
    Arthur: "Sorry, what did you say?"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 621 times
This entry was posted on by .