Babies

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Teinert 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mike Teinert
    0p

Well guys, wasn’t there on Wednesday as my new son was finally born at 11.16am Tuesday morning. Will be up again shortly and at the monthly meeting in ‘Pool

Mike

Brendan Martin
    Administrator
    1p

Congratulations Mike from everyone at the LAS, I hope everyone is doing fine, What name have you chosen? we will be able to recognise you as you will be the one with bags under his eyes.
    Congrats again
    Brendan

Mike Teinert
    0p

We’ve gone with Daniel James! Should know me by now Brendan! Usually wearing a Rugby top, glasses, tall etc

David Galvin
    Administrator
    2p

Best wishes to you all Mike. You will be the one with the big grin on your face and the bags under your eyes.

JULIE ORMONDE
    0p

At least when you are up in the all hours you have no excuse in having a peek outside to see whats coming around the bend for the rest of us who will be well abed at that time.
    Enjoy your new son, time really does fly when they are so small.

Mike Teinert
    0p

Thanks Julie. Hope your visit goes well. Not been able to get up to Pex hill since Daniel was born and it’s been far too cloudy to get out when I do get the early morning calls……but it’s all planned!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 494 times
This entry was posted on by .