Did anyone see last nights Sky at Night?

The Liverpool Astronomical Society Forums General Chat General Astronomy & Science Discussion Did anyone see last nights Sky at Night?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Colin Murray 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +1

Colin Murray
    3p

I couldn’t imagine the Sky at Night being presented by anyone else other than Sir Patrick Moore but last nights format with Chris Lintott and Lucie Green presenting it seemed to work well, I wouldn’t mind if they continued to present it together for the foreseeable future.

David Galvin
    Administrator
    2p

I thought, as yourself, that without Patrick it may not work but I did enjoy the ‘new’ format and I am sure that SPM would be pleased.
    I liked the balance of serious solar with the white light amatuer work. It will be interesting to see how it continues, fingers crossed.

Mark Galvin
    Administrator
    0p

I’ve just watched it. I wasn’t sure what to expect but have to admit that I enjoyed the programme even though it wasn’t quite the same. I wish they’d make the programme a bit longer – 20 minutes once a month isn’t a lot.

Arthur Dent: "But what is it? What’s worth a statue fifteen miles high? "
    Bird: "It was of great symbolic importance to our ancestors, it’s called ’Arthur Dent Throwing the Nutrimatic Cup’. "
    Arthur: "Sorry, what did you say?"

Colin Murray
    3p

The Thursday repeat is 30 minutes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 1,124 times
This entry was posted on by .