Hi guys

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lee middleton 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lee middleton
    0p

Hi guys pretty new to astronomy Really starting to get into it though.
    I’m getting a telescope in the next month a seben star sheriff 1000-114, i have read its a good starter scope but was wandering if anyone on here has had 1st hand experience with one? Im going to try to get down to pex hill this week or next, are the meetings still on a wednesday and would i have to bring a telescope or just turn up?
    Can’t wait to get my telescope im lookin out at the moon of a night an thinking what am i missing out on ha ha well bye for now :)” title=”Smiley” /> ps sorry about the poll thing wasn’t sure what i was doing lol :)” title=”Smiley” />

David Galvin
    Administrator
    2p

Hi Lee, good to see that you are getting into astronomy and keen to have a telescope. Could I ask if you have actually handed over your money as yet and if not then make your way tp Pex Hill before you do. :-) I can’t comment on a public forum  as regards to what are a good brand and which are not but I think a good gab at the obs with like minded people may worth the visit. Come over, any Wednesday evening, 7:00 pm onwards and ask for Brenden. or myself.
    Regards from Dave.

Lee middleton
    0p

Thanks Dave ive not spent any money yet but i will get down to pex hill will prob be next week tho as im working till 8pm this wednesday hope to see you soon thanks for the reply. Lee.

David Galvin
    Administrator
    2p

Nice one Lee, might be worth looking at this link:
    http://stargazerslounge.com/discussions … -like.html

An independent review, I do not need to say any more.

Lee middleton
    0p

Hi David i will call up to pex hill tomorrow night not working till 8 now so c u there and hope to get some good advice thanks:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.