Kelling Heath Sept 2012 Do you need a lift?.

The Liverpool Astronomical Society Forums Events Starparties Kelling Heath Sept 2012 Do you need a lift?.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Galvin 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

John
    2p

I have just booked a camping pitch on the Blue field at Kelling Heath from Monday 10 Sept to Mon 17 Sept.My transport is a VW 7seater People Carrier with the two rear seats removed(another two may be removed yet) so plenty of room.I was planning to travel alone but if any 1 Member of LAS is looking to travel and needs a lift there I would be willing to consider taking them.A contribution to fuel costs would be nice but not essential.
    Contact John Naylor or see me on a Friday or Wednesday at Pex Hill Leyton Observatory.   

David Galvin
    Administrator
    2p

Hi John, Chris Banks was telling me that he was travelling solo to Kelling Heath. I am not sure what date he is going and returning but it might suit you both to team up.

Also, are you happy with your ‘phone number being on show or do you wish to have it removed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 538 times
This entry was posted on by .