pex hill observing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  james mallon 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

james mallon
    0p

hi martin its jimmy i met you last week at the quaker buildings for the first astronomical meeting of the monthly meetings can i rely on you for a lift on wednesday to pex hill or will i have to make my own arrangements i sent you a message last friday to thank you for your help so far and thought you might of been in touch before now tuesday 27th september 2011 many thanx for a quick reply jimmythemoonlight  huyton  liverpool

Brendan Martin
    Administrator
    1p

Hi Jimmy, I have been away at the equinox star party, but yes I can give you a lift tomorrow night, if you would like to email me with your address we can make arrangements.
    cheers
    Brendan

David Galvin
    Administrator
    2p

Ahh Jimmy, you mean that Martin as in Brendan Martin. I’m with you now.

james mallon
    0p

hi brendan sorry i got you’re name wrong thanx for the quick reply but i spoke to my next door neighbour and he said he would like to take more of a interesting in the night sky so he will take me tonight thanx again and i hope to see you there will be bringing my scope to see if i can pick up a few things from the experts jimmythemoonlight  ps my address is 28 greenway should you need it in the future off page moss ave cheers my email is lisa.mallon@sky.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 442 times
This entry was posted on by .