The Knowledge Observatory

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Astronut 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Astronut
    0p

Ventured across the river last night to Wigg Island. The Knowledge Observatory are setting up a new astronomy group and starting an astronomy course. Signed up for the 10 week course which starts in May, didn’t join the club though as I’m in the best place already (LAS)! Anybody else doing the course?

David Galvin
    Administrator
    2p

The Liverpool AS are in full support of the Knowledge Observatory and we are pleased that more astronomy options are now available to the North West.
    We are in regular contact with Andrew and Sue and are pleased that the Runcorn and Wirral Astronomical (R.W.A.S) Society had there first official meeting earlier this week. Looks like the coming year(s) are going to be busy :-)
    I am not sure how many of the Liverpool A.S have signed up for the course but I have certainly annouced it to the membership. We should remember that it is okay to be a member of any number of clubs that we are happy with. The Liverpool A.S has members from Chester A.S, for example and several of us are joint members of the B.A.A, R.A.S and the Astronomy Centre (Bacup). We have very close ties with Manchester A.S and Salford A.S too. It is great to sharwe astronomy, show groups what we do and learn from others.
    Regards from Dave Galvin.

Gary85
    2p

Thanks for the information I have just put my name down for the course after reading this post.

Astronut
    0p

That’s brilliant Gary. See you there!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 750 times
This entry was posted on by .