the night sky in late september

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  james mallon 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

james mallon
    0p

top viewing tonight firstly saw the very pretty pleiades and then the incomparable jupiter and the four largest moons callisto io ganemede and of course europa but best of all along with four meteorites the great orion nebular my very first what a nights spotting oh and in all the excitement forgot to mention the planet mars altogether a wonder few hours outside to see the universe just missed the iss but never mind that would have been a little bit greedy of me anyway just thought i would tell you very informative and kind people of this site before the memory left me overnight ( bad memory see ) hope i have not bored anyone with my ramblings   clear skies see you at pex hill tomorrow after 7pm thanx jimmythemoonlight 

Mark Taylor-OBrien
    0p

Hey hey, some great spots there. Septembers been a bit of a damp squid seeing wise, but the past few days have been fab. Tonight is really clear, so get back spotting

james mallon
    0p

thanx for the reply mark not resting on my laurels though up at pex hill tonight to see some more planets and stars and hopefully learn a bit of stuff as well last night was one of the best nights i have had for a few months now and im right back in the swing of things seeing the orion nebula was certainly a eye opener can’t wait for tonight one thing i have learned is though is i must get myself a star map and stop relying on stellerium so much thanx again for you reply hope to see you up at pex hill sometime jimmythemoonlight clear skies always

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewed 414 times
This entry was posted on by .