The Moon and Venus, taken by Colin Murray on 26th March 2012
- Morning Sky Apparition of Mercury – August/September 1998.
- Members Observations (Up to December 1997)
- Wirral Star Party (1st March 2014, part of National Astronomy Week 2014)
- Observations by Eric Strach of Shadow Bands During Total Solar Eclipse 26th February, 1998
- Venus 6.5 Degrees from the Sun
- Leighton Observatory Open Day (8th March 2014, part of National Astronomy Week 2014)
- Morning Sky Apparition of Mercury – April/May 2002
- Observations by Rob Johnson (Using SX CCD), November 1996 – October 1997
- What’s In The Night Sky During November 1998?
- What’s visible in May 2013?