The Moon, taken at Prime focus with a 2x barlow by Colin Murray on 31st March 2012
- Some Images by David Forshaw
- Observations by Rob Johnson (Using SX CCD), November 1996 – October 1997
- Members Observations (Up to December 1997)
- Morning Sky Apparition of Mercury – August/September 1998.
- Members’ Comet Observations (up to April 1997)
- iPlayer radio programme about Comets
- Wirral Star Party (1st March 2014, part of National Astronomy Week 2014)
- Leighton Observatory Open Day (8th March 2014, part of National Astronomy Week 2014)
- What’s In The Night Sky During November 1998?
- Mars Observations by John Knott, March – April 1997